Friday, September 12, 2008

Pismo Beach

We recently had the opportunity to go to pismo beach, it was supposed to be just stef and I for our ten year anniversary, but we were unable to find anyone to watch the kids so we took them with us. It was Lukes first time visiting the beach so it was alot of fun to watch him. The first thing he did was run to the ocean and get all wet. I thought he would run away once he felt the water hit him, but instead he just wanted to go in farther.
We didn't waste anytime and went sleight to splash cafe and had the world greatest bowl of clam chowder. Later we went to F. McLintocks and had dinner where evan and I enjoyed a nice glass of water... Luke just made his regular mess on the ground.
Instead of staying in a cheap grungy hotel we rented a nice little condo that had a kitchen and was close to the beach. We had a lot of fun.




Luke making a run for it!




Evan gets a drink of water.




Evan chasing this pelican.



No comments: