Well today i went and checked out how the mustang was doing and it seems that not much has changed since the last time I went and saw it, but I do have to admit some of that is my fault, since I am the one who let the truck roll into the jeep. But the truck is repaired and now stef's car is broken and I am stuck driving the jeep until the Mustang is done. I was told hopefully two weeks, I have my fingers crossed.
On another note I have been debating on what color to paint the mustang and I believe I have finnaly made a decision. My first idea was to go midnight blue and add some ghost stripes or flames. I was never 100% on this color selection, so I began buying every magazine that featured older mustangs trying to find a color scheme that caught my eye. I began leaning toward a midnight blue with silver stripes or two toned. I then thought Silver with midnight blue stripes or two toned.
Not too long ago I was driving somewhere when I saw a nice blue mustang all one solid color it resembeled the truck, but not as dark. A couple of weeks ago I saw a magazine and on the cover it had a mustang painted in the same color with nice white stripes. I read the article and found out it was Britney Blue with a Wimbleton White stripes.
I hope that it looks great when done, I can't wait to see it. It has been some time since I have driven it and evan can't wait to go for more rides in the "Hot Rod".
Most recent picture of the Mustang AKA "Hot Rod"
No comments:
Post a Comment