Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winter is here!

Well with this last week and all the raining in Fresno there has been plenty of snowing up in the mountains. Since I don't live a normal life anymore I have tried the last couple weeks to take advantage of the beautiful days and go up snowboarding. Just over the last week sierra summit has received over 8 feet of new snow, it made for a great day of snowboarding. I have to say when I got off work yesterday I thought my brother chad was going to stand me up at the last minute like last week, but I was surprisingly shocked when he said he would go. We did get a little late start, but after riding in soo much powder my legs were cramping at 3 o'clock. So we headed down the hill and made it home in time to make Breakfast Burritos for dinner, Evans new favorite meal.













Huntington Lake completely iced over.













So much snow a SNOW CAT got stuck when the the snow compacted under it.

No comments: